Andrews Research & Education Foundation
SMC: Neurovascular Problems of the Thrower's Shoulder 5/22/23
- Registration Closed
Course Description: The Sports Medicine Conference provides in-depth evidence-based study of sports medicine problems. The various topics cover knowledge regarding diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of sport medicine injuries.
Disclosure: Neither the speakers or planners of this activity have any relevant relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
Materials: Participants have no equipment or materials required to take this education course.
1. Describe basic shoulder anatomy and the importance of timely accurate diagnosis and evaluation of common shoulder issues
2. Identify non-operative and operative management of common shoulder issues
3. Define surgical reconstruction techniques
4. Describe the interval throwing program
5. Explain the considerations and complications that may occur with the throwing program
Baptist Health Care is accredited by the Florida Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Baptist Health Care designates this live activity for a maximum of (1) hour in AMA PRA Category I creditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses & Occupational Therapists (Florida):
Baptist Hospital, CE Broker provider # 50-183 approves this program for 1 hours credit for nurses and occupational therapists.
Andrews Research & Education Foundation P10024 is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Athletic Trainers. This program is eligible for a maximum of 1 Category A hours/CEUs. ATs should claim only those hours actually spent in the educational program.